Modified Swedish Snow Smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
Contrary to the ideas in the current 'how many jackets' thread ... I have too many jackets and I need the space more.

I bought a Swedish Snow Smock a few years ago, sewed a drawcord into the inside waist and dyed it greens, browns and blacks (which took some creativity and effort!). I then bought Barbour wax and waxed the hood and main body of the jacket ... but I didn't get around to doing the sleeves to finish it off. It hung in the house until last November when I wore it in the woods and marvelled at the fit and usefulness but I simply have too many jackets to keep then all!

Up for swaps is the smock as seen (fits from Medium to XXL) - I am XL at the moment and in the photo's - plus a (new I think) tin of Barbour wax to finish the sleeves.

In return ... anything that makes the postage seem worthwhile :)

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
Strangely tempting, I have a spanish survival knife or nice little mess tin going spare.

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
You could always get this and dye it white then green (I LIKE THE MISH MASH OF COLOURS) or you could get it and bleach it, then watch it fall apart before ypur very eyes.
I've found a laminated carbon steel machete or realtree baseball cap wear the leaves are sticking out a bit (at this point a picture is worth a thousand words lol) can take a piccie if interested.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
You could always get this and dye it white then green (I LIKE THE MISH MASH OF COLOURS) or you could get it and bleach it, then watch it fall apart before ypur very eyes.
I've found a laminated carbon steel machete or realtree baseball cap wear the leaves are sticking out a bit (at this point a picture is worth a thousand words lol) can take a piccie if interested.

Dont think it would dye if its been waxed.

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
Hi Shack, I would be interested in the machete as I keep wanting one but never quite justifying buying one! Would you PM me your address please?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE