MOD survival knife

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
hi guys,
I have been digging through my loft and i came across an MOD survival knife. The knife is in good condition with only slight sharpening marks, but the sheith has all the wear expected after use in norway what sort of price do you guys think this is worth or shall i put it back in the loft?
I also have a USMC k bar that is unused with the original grind on the blade, this came form the states via iraq, should i put this back in the loft also???
Im not after offers so much just some advice as i find both too large for me to use as an everyday knife.

many thanks
louis :nana:

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Now you have seen how it ended I would sell it to the second highest bidder on that auction for the £285 that they were willing to pay for that one and RUN quickly :wink:

Bill

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
I think the MOD knife is an altogether different beast from the WS Dartmoor knife just sold on eBay. I'm sure I've seen the MOD knives go for around £40 new from a variety of companies.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Justin Time

Of course what was I on about, the MOD is that slab of metal between 2 large bits of wood. Oops sorry to talk rubbish for the last few days on this then.

Still that was a mad price for the WS knife.

Bill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE