MINI KUKRI for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I'm selling this 6'' Bladed Mini Jungle Sweet Kukri knife with Rosewood Handle.it has been sharpened,but never used.comes with it's traditional sheath with the 2 other knives,I have also sharpened the little blade,Also there is a Crude Kydex sheath I made for it.
You are also getting a PAPER OPENING Knife which is a mini kukri knife with a Brass Blade,this comes with it's sheath and a Stand.
minikukri001.jpg

I'm asking for £32.50 with P&p
OVER 18'S ONLY PLEASE
UK Buyer's Only please
And all payments via PayPal
Many thanks

Last edited:

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Is it made originally as a real working knife,not any tourist junk?
im interested to know how it works...i think atleast big kukris are usually made from sprinsteel,how about this one ?

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Hi, Well I brought it from the Khukuri house, so I would think it's made like the usual larger Kukri's.

ok,thanks!

it looks pretty mice indeed and i got interested as here kukris are something unusual even in "regular size".It seems like a good all-around tool,might have hidden performance for raw tasks too.

Sad that my paypal account is broken though:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE