militex1

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I haven't either (and can't remember I've ever seen it mentioned on here), but it's always worth to Google them (or any other company you plan to give money for goods) and try to find comments about their service and the like.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
I haven't either (and can't remember I've ever seen it mentioned on here), but it's always worth to Google them (or any other company you plan to give money for goods) and try to find comments about their service and the like.

thats just the thing ive googled them and nothing comes up?
cheers anyway !

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
same here so i went on to open a account and it asked me for my vat number ? so i assume that it only deals with wholesale buissnesses ? but then again the items for sale have no minimum sales amount ? strange ? lol

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I've just checked them out on google earth and if you put in their full address they come up as "European Army Surplus" presumably "militex1" is an online/separate trading name?

You can look at the building from the road, though there is no signage to indicate exactly where they are.

The area looks high rent, for what its worth:rolleyes:

They do not appear to give a telephone number, :confused:which puts me off a bit.

I'd suggest a small purchase, maybe a fivers worth, to see how they perform.

cheers

R.B.

UPDATE: found this too-http://www.europeanarmysurplus.co.uk/contactus.php

This leads to yet another "business" name- B.A.S. where you can purchase 'single items' all a bit here and there for my liking:confused:

Last edited:

potboiler

Jan 20, 2009
Dorset
The Militex website is registered under the same name as the registrant for EAS, but the EAS site includes email contact as legally required: Militex doesn't.

The FAQ/Helpsection is no use either - tried "return" and"postage" as keywords with no joy, and nothing I could see that told you about your Distance Selling rights.

These are the things that would make me wary - they may still be working on the site but it's been registered since January last year!

(No connection to any trader mentioned here or any competitor - just don't want anyone to get stung)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I've got an account with EAS though not used in several years. Bought a few batches of things and sold them on eBay. Last time I looked the prices were not great but the service was very good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE