militarykit.com

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
i have just ordered from militarykit.com the snugpak Special Forces combo system i picked this bag as its wider at the shoulders & i wanted a summer/winter bag..this combo is made up of a snugpack softie 3 & a softie 10.it cost 170 pounds & includes special delivery...i will put up pics when it arrives...atb shogun

Last edited:

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
if your near manchester pop into the shop, they've got a basement packed with old kit thats a sheer gold mine!

decent chaps over there, not the best prices on the net but its quality stuff ;)

Dozza

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2010
Hants
i have just ordered from militarykit.com the snugpak Special Forces combo system i picked this bag as its wider at the shoulders & i wanted a summer/winter bag..this combo is made up of a snugpack softie 3 & a softie 10.it cost 130 pounds & includes special delivery...i will put up pics when it arrives...atb shogun

I don't see that one on the website but anyone know if the cheaper £60-70 Snugpak Sofite jobbies are any good? I need to get something and was planning on that sort of price but have no idea what the best to get is and that system looks interesting.

Lordyosch

Forager
Aug 19, 2007
Bradford, UK
I've had a snugpak softie 3 for many a year now, 600g and tiny pack size. super for summer and living room floors! Got wifey the slightly newer one, even smaller!

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
I don't see that one on the website but anyone know if the cheaper £60-70 Snugpak Sofite jobbies are any good? I need to get something and was planning on that sort of price but have no idea what the best to get is and that system looks interesting.

alright m8 here is link too the bag i got it cost 144 pounds but there is 15% of all stuff this month so it cost me 130 with next day delivery...atb shogun
http://www.militarykit.com/products..._sleeping_bag_special_forces_combo_system.htm

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
Yeh a touch pricey but nice guys there and a huge selection of stuff.

hi m8 yes a bit pricey but a good price compared too any where else on the net...i am well happy with price...atb shogun

Dozza

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2010
Hants
alright m8 here is link too the bag i got it cost 144 pounds but there is 15% of all stuff this month so it cost me 130 with next day delivery...atb shogun
http://www.militarykit.com/products..._sleeping_bag_special_forces_combo_system.htm

Thanks; looks good but probably overdoing it for what I need i.e. just a decent 3 season bag.
Maybe I will get the Softie Elite 3 or 4. I am quite tempted by their 15% off but need to shop around a bit first to see if that is meaningful.

By the way on the same page, what is that British Army Sleep System bag like (£50 Gr 1)? Also the British Army Bivvy Bag (£60 used - can be had new for £20 less elsewhere i.e. half their new price...!)? Cheers.

Last edited:

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
hi dozza too tell the truth some of there stuff is a bit pricey..but the sleeping system i bought was 170-230 anywhere else...all the best in finding what you are after....shogun

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
right everyone snugpak bag is here so i will put up a cpl of pics..first thing a noticed was how bulky it was lol but i am pleased with what i got & i may give it a go when i am visiting freinds this weeked in inverness atb shogun
pic 1
pic1-1.jpg

pic2
pic2-1.jpg

pic3
pic3-1-1.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE