Military 1st

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
any one used these guys before ?

i ordered a rucksack from them ages ago ( and paid for ) seems to be taking an awfull long time for it to be delivered ( i know, i know Xmas and all that but still....)

so, anyone got experience buying from this site / company ?

dj77

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2010
South West, UK
First of all I have no connection with the company but have bought off their eBay shop.
I bought a poncho and found them to be trustworthy and their customer service is excellent. I think the weather together with high shipping volume would mean a pretty long turn round.
Hope this helps

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I order the same rucksack I think? mfg old German with side and front pockets, at 17 ish, arrived Thursday last week, I order mine about a day after you posted ref yours on another thread. So it may just be the seasons postal delays? One thing though it says it has adjustable leather shoulder straps on the shop but mine had the same material as the bag. Not bothred though as it is a good solid pack . Hope hours turns up soon chap. This was my first order with them.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I really like the look of it and concidering its sold as thirty five liters it seems bigger. The side pouches see just to narrow for NATO water bottle, the construction is very sturdy, strong neat stitching, the buckles seem good but I will round the edges slightly just a personal thing. The only real mod/addition will be a chest strap to stop the shoulder straps sliding apart and abit more padding on the straps.

I like the pack, and at £21 Inc postage I think its very good value for money.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE