Meindl Dovre Extreme GTX boots size 9 worn once 1 week old bought in error boxed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrdaviemac

Jan 4, 2010
Perth. Scotland
I have a pair of Meindl Dovre boots. I bought these 1 week ago at my local Bushwear shop for £254.99. Retail is £284.99. These are the latest boots and are a tall boot, 10" I think. They are goretex lined and THE top boot for hill gamekeepers and stalkers. Just a quick google comes up with nothing but praise on all the forums. I bought these thinking I could wear for work but they will not suit my job. I have worn them around the house for 1/2 hr then a 1 mile walk so they are as new. I will reproof with the Meindl sportwax that was recommended by the shop and they will come with original receipt and box. I would like £215 for the boots and this will include postage to a mainland UK address. Pics available on request. Any questions please ask. Located Central Scotland if you wish to collect. Cheers folks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE