Medical Question and Answer quiz

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter

Anyone got a good link to a Medical first aid question and multiple choice type quiz?? Something that ascends in order of difficulty and learning?

Thanks in advance.

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
Who does First Aider training in your locality?
Might they part with a past exam?

Ours used to be very good. They repeated much of the practical obviously but folk who kept their paper for three years found they’d got a different theory paper.

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
The latter mostly - although I'm humble enough that I would also learn from it.

I’m presuming that you have considered the DIY route.
I wonder if you were to put together a sequence of questions of ascending difficultly you could find someone to give you authoritative answers. As above: I’d go to my local First Aid Training centre.

If you did it with a bushcraft theme - from indigestion to chain saws - you’d have put together the very valuable asset that you are currently looking for.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I’m presuming that you have considered the DIY route.
I wonder if you were to put together a sequence of questions of ascending difficultly you could find someone to give you authoritative answers. As above: I’d go to my local First Aid Training centre.

If you did it with a bushcraft theme - from indigestion to chain saws - you’d have put together the very valuable asset that you are currently looking for.

I would.

But thats respectively a lot of work. And if there is one thing i've learnt from the digital age is someone else has normally already thought of it and put the work in already.

• Haha
Reactions: Broch

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Asked ChatGPT, quite possibly a bad idea, but here goes.

Given it's limited to first aid questions, not much scope for difficulty I guess?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Asked ChatGPT, quite possibly a bad idea, but here goes.

Given it's limited to first aid questions, not much scope for difficulty I guess?

This is where I date myself like a Betamax video cassette in the digital age... I would have never thought of using ChatGPT - well done and thank you!

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Was curious how well it'd answer.
They are certainly useful tools, but they can hallucinate so have to fact check the answers.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell

Anyone got a good link to a Medical first aid question and multiple choice type quiz?? Something that ascends in order of difficulty and learning?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE