Maxpedition Rat Wallet Mini Review (Pics)

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Had one of these a while ago, got rid of it and regretted it, managed to pick another one up and glad to have it back. This pouch gets mixed reviews but just thought I'd show and tell how I use it.

I use it as a bit of a man purse, good to grab if popping out and want a few bits with me, handy to chuck in another bag and again have a few bits with me.

I find it useful as the weather gets warmer too as I don't always fancy sticking loads of stuff in my shorts pockets. You can put it on a belt (I don't) I tend to just carry it and plonk it down as required. You can of course fill it with different stuff, other uses etc.

It is the normal Maxp bomb proof build quality, YKK zippers etc.

Anyway, here are a few pics, with contents.

Front
IMG_5277.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
IMG_5279.jpg
[/IMG]

Main Compartment.
IMG_5283.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5280.jpg
[/IMG]

Contents, space pen (slips in the label), Maxp Micro wallet, Spyderco Urban, headphones, Nitecore EX10, a plastic tie, and some note cards.
IMG_5282.jpg
[/IMG]

Front Pouch under clip, holds iphone or other phone, inside is soft no scratch material to protect screens, there is a little slip pocket too, just a little housewife kit in there at the moment. The phone pouch has elasticated sides so will carry larger phones, holds my iphone with an otter case on, and they are not thin at all.
IMG_5288.jpg
[/IMG]

Little front zip pocket. A mini torch, button compass and a spare tenner cash.
IMG_5289.jpg
[/IMG]

Rear pocket behind the belt loop. An insect repellant wipe, antiseptic wipe, a couple of plasters, some Rene, Nurofen, a surgical blade, and small cleaning cloth for phone screen etc.
IMG_5284.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope you like the pics.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE