Maxpedition pouches & jack wolfskin hat

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
......................................ALL ITEMS IN THIS LISTING NOW SOLD...................................................

Hi all have a couple of items for sale.

1 x Brown jack wolfskin headwind cap with built in ear protection, windproof front panels on hat, and teflon water resistant coating, i say brown but the colour is closer to the tussock of the rm swazi tahr. Retail at £25:00, bought from the jackwolfskin shop in ambleside in the lakes but worn only once. Asking £15:00 all in paypal.

1 X Superb quality black 5mm thick leather heavy duty double roller buckle belt, buckle and tangs are also black, brand new condition, no marks on the roller buckle and never been used in the field, fits 38'' - 48'' waist, i bought it as a field belt to carry my kit on over my clothing but then found a brown one i liked better. Asking what i paid for it which was £25:00 all in with p&p. Paypal please

1 x Each of the following maxpedition items all in black all only used a couple of times but no longer needed, all are in overall good condition, but have some black missing from the zippers due to use.

1 x maxpedition h1, retail around £30:00 asking £15:00 all in paypal ......SOLD......SOLD.......SOLD
1 x maxpedition m2, retail around £22:00 asking £11:00 all in paypal .....SOLD.........SOLD.......SOLD
1 x maxpedition traveller deluxe travel wallet retail around £33:00 asking £15:00 all in paypal as it needs a new bit of elastic for the body retention strap.

1 x viper kit og admin/compass pouch, will fit all plce etc kit or vest with webbing attachment strips, brand new never been used retail around £12:00 asking £6:00 all in paypal

pm me if you are interested, thanks.19630-600[1].jpg 51eC1k71pLL[1].jpgMX0316B[1].jpgMX0803B[1].jpgvmpad20od[2].jpgmore ebay 009.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE