Maxpedition Pack.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Brand new, never used and bought on the spurr of the moment, cant find the tags to remember what its called (NOT the Malaga!) so if any one can say, grand thanks:eek:
OG in colour and goes over with one shoulder strap sim' to Sitka, etc.
Masses of pockets on it;
1x on inside of shoulder strap to pop small items in 4x3", 1x on waist belt 5x4" secured with a strap n snap, 9.5x13.5" back zipped pocket for bladder (velcro closed port and velcro hold straps on shoulder), main compartment is 10x4.5x14" and has a mesh pocket of 9.5x6" and a zipped one of 9.5x9".
On the outside; front are two zipped one 8.5x4" and the lower is 8.5x7.5" and includes a mesh pocket and a organiser section with key fob. 'Y' strap over the front and top for extra gear (wet tarps, jackets, etc) also on the bottom are 2x straps for blanket roll, etc.
On the one side are two more pockets; a 5" long adjustable knife/torch holster and below it a zipped pocket of 5x3.5". On the other side is a bungee type set up for long items, axe, etc.
Paracord on all zippers, big and main pockets have double zippers. Main straps have elastic ranger type bands on to keep straps in place and a shed load of MOLLE attachment points all over it!
£60 inc SOLD 1st Class RM Recorded delivery, Paypal personal payment only please.
1st PM secures, any questions or indeed info on name of it please PM me, thanks.
pa050084.jpg

pa050083t.jpg

pa050082.jpg

pa050085.jpg

pa050086f.jpg

pa050087.jpg

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
You have a PM. I can't find the name of it but would like to buy it once I have found out. I think it would be a great work bag.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE