Mark Hill RWL 34 "eagle"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

alphaburner

Jan 17, 2014
Cork, Ireland
Tough decision, but received some bad news over the weekend which entails some serious expense at the end of the month. So last few toys have to go. Here I have a HillBill "Eagle" in RWL-34. Brand new with matching firesteel. Looking for £245 all in. I'll cover PayPal fees and Registered post.

alphaburner

Jan 17, 2014
Cork, Ireland
I am open to partial trades although cash has to be king, given the circumstances. Interested in a GB Mini, Wildlife or Outdoor in very good condition.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I cant buy another knife, and Im happy with the K1 Ive got but I'd love this knife. someone snap it up quick dammit!

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Very nice fit and finish. The elmax steel is a bit microchippy, if below a 30 degree angle. At first I wondered If I had a bum heat treat, But once the angles right, It pushes through pine, like a hot knife through butter. effortlessly. Very comfy. Best kydex sheath Ive seen. Very strong click in. Elmax extends above pommel, so you could hammer it with a mallet. Ive used it to debone a cows leg for the dog, handles that well. Good feather sticks. Micarta handle is [sandblasted finish?] Nice and grippy. It doesnt feel like a 4.8 mm spine. It feels more like a 3.8mm. But its got some real weight behind it when cutting wood. Love the finger choil. Have to say I really like it so far. Jimping is very nice, not too sharp. Like the modern look. Its become my favorite knife.
I traded a Fallkniven H1 and bits, for a bark river bravo 1.5 in A2, for this, and Im happy with it. And at the price point, it seems unbeatable. I even like the seat belt belt loop as the handle of your knife isnt pressed up against your hip. Really cracking little knife. And of course completely impervious to the weather and more hygenic than a leather sheath for skinning, gralloching. The guy makes a very good knife. I got the green micarata handle, and stonewashed blade. Those are my first impressions, they could change over time.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE