Lupo, sheath and belt.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Never thought i'd do it, but i need to raise fund's and i've got too many knives. So, up for sale is My favourite; Lupo. O1 tool steel blade by Steve Wade Cox (SWC) 95mm blade, 3mm thick and a scandi grind with Buckeye burl scales, white fibre liners and stainless steel loveless bolts. Also in the sale is the cross draw sheath and belt as seen in the pic's. Belt with 'Celtic' designs is 2.5mm thick and 2" wide with a nickle roller buckle. Finished in mid brown. As is the cross draw sheath but that is 3mm thick leather. Looking for a quick sale so you get the lot including postage, packing and Paypal fee's for £135.00

My loss is your gain!

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi Jed,
Lupo has arrived safe and well today mate, and to say I'm happy is an understatement!!!!
She is superb quality, a great combination of materials chosen, the liners really compliment the slabs and give it a pro' look. Sir you are to be congratulated! :)
Leather work is brill also, as is the finish. If you dont mind what did you use to get the finish on the blade/handle, Ren' Wax? and are the bolts S/steel or alu'?
A happy chappy indeed,
:You_Rock_

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Hi Jacko,

i'm really pleased you like it. As you know, Lupo has been my user for a while now. It's been soaking wet, covered in guts, feathers, fur and fish scales, mudded up to the eyeballs and served me well throughout. The only thing i like about this whole affair is that it's gone to someone who will appreciate it and use it like it's supposed to be used. The scales are unstabilized Buckeye burl. Finished to 320 grit for oiling and then to 2400 grit Micromesh after oiling and before waxing. I use a blend of bee's wax and lanolin to wax. The loveless bolts are indeed stainless steel and the blade is micromeshed to 12000 grit Micromesh. The actual blade has picked up some scuff's, however, i always look after the bevels. I did'nt sharpen it very often, just stropped with a piece of belt glued onto some wood, two strip's infact. One side loaded with Solvol Autosol for 50 either side, then 50 on the unloaded side. Did not need to sharpen after that and you can shave in the reflections on the bevels (though, if your looking at the bevels, how you gonna shave?).

Anyway Jacko, glad you like it, i know it will serve you well. Cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE