Lots of kit to get rid of:

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Tops Scalpel, great little small game prep blade; Cold steel mini bushman knife; Camo 2.5by 1.75 tarp; Box mossie net; Bush pod hammock in perfect condition(gone); ; Realtree net suit(sml) top & trs, great for stalking/tracking. Barnett Safari compound bow with bits; Pair of khukri type machetes;Two brand new bouyancy aid/life jackets and two beautiful wooden paddles(gone). Can't post pics but can Email if necessary.
Any takers?
Am looking for: Bivvi bag; large pack(i.e. rocket pack type);small swannie.
Cheers....

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I have a gortex OG bivi bag I could swap for the 2.5x2.5 tarp ??

Any chance of a piccie or a link ??

I`ll put up a picture of my bivi in a bit but I`m just nipping out to the doctors.

Rich

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Just got the basha out, sorry it's 2.5 by 1.75. Still interested? In as new condition. DPM camo, with all the usual loops and studs. Will have to give me your email address as i can't post attachments at the moment.
Cheers, Would like the bivvi bag.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just got the basha out, sorry it's 2.5 by 1.75. Still interested? In as new condition. DPM camo, with all the usual loops and studs. Will have to give me your email address as i can't post attachments at the moment.
Cheers, Would like the bivvi bag.

I`ll leave it then cheers fella, I`ve already got a tarp of that size and wanted something a little bit bigger.

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE