Loads of good gear for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
Don't tell anyone but we have just purchased a.... ahem cough.. Caravan leaving a larger than planned dent in the pocket so I've got some things for sale.

I'm also happy to wait until the end of the month for payment i.e payday for many if that helps

Stu Barker blade and scales SPF
A really very nice Stu Baker blade made to order. Its based on the PSK he made but this one is a full size bushy with a scandi grind with micro bevel. Also included is a beautiful set of cocobolo scales. sizes: just under 8" in total with a 3 1/2 inch blade made from 01 tool steel and is perfect at 3mm wide. It will make a stunning one-off knife.

Yours for £55 posted Price drop to £45 ( I paid £65)

P1040652.jpg

P1040653.jpg

Magic kelly Hammock + webbing, SPF

Put up once to check otherwise unused. 15mitres of 25mm webbing included:
No picture but then most of you know what one of these looks like or their plent of posts on them here, I just never took a photo.

£20 delievered

Berghaus Freeflow II 35+8 h20 rucksack SPF
I got this a while ago in a trade its a really nice bag with lots of feature just the "freeflow feature" makes the bag a little heavier compared to other bags I have hence this doesn't get used as much as it should.

Description: 35-litrewith 2 x expandable side pockets 4 litre each walking pack with Freeflow II back system for enhanced back cooling - hold the pack away from your back creating an airspace. Lid pocket, rain cover, twin pole / ice axe loops. Weight 1.3kg
More info here:

£25 posted

P1040654.jpg

P1040655.jpg

Wenger Swiss Alps padded messenger/laptop bag
hardly used nice bag for either your laptop or as a gentlemans handbag
• Padded laptop sleeve for up to 15.4" laptops
• Two side mesh pockets to hold water bottle
• One large pocket with zip on the outside
• Multiple pockets on the inside for organization
• Large zip opening in the main compartment
• Shoulder strap

£15 delivered (stock picture as camera starting to play up)

wenger-bag.jpg

Absolute Classic OM10 35mm camera WITHDRAWN FROM SALE
comes with 5 lenses this is my wifes camera although not used for a while she swore she would never sell this camera but as she wanted the caravan she has to make sacrifices too.:argue: so up for sale it goes

£50 delivered

P1040643.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE