livingston scotland members

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
hi, i have been around a long time on the group but not spent much time around livingston much, on the 13th and 14th of august 2012 my wife is working up there for a few days , i am thinking of having a run up with here and wondered if there was any bushcrafting up there, even better if anyones free to be my guild for the day? i do some fly fishing as well if theres any of that to past the day away .

any one free send me a PM and we can swop details and sort something out.

thanks carl

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Give Liam a pm, he's working at the Cyrenian's organic farm just along the road at Kirkliston :)
If you type in Almond Valley into a google type search, you'll come up with all sorts of wanders and rambles in the area :cool:
It's about 20 mins along the M8 from me, but there are a lot of folks much closer......might be working or on holiday at this season though :dunno:

cheers,
Toddy

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
Might be a bit far from Livingston but I'm just outside Glasgow (south west side).

I river flyfish and would be happy to sort you out with a guest permit and show you round some cracking spots where you've got a good chance of catching wild brown trout (as well as the possibility of a salmon or sea trout if the river gods smile on you).

If you're interested and want more details feel free to pm me.

Otherwise, have a safe trip and hope you get the chance to enjoy yourself whether it's bushcrafting or fishing.

Regards

NS40

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE