Little lambs foot folder

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Finished this one today.
It was another trade I did last week,I've counter sunk the brass work and added a little subtle work on the bolster with a tight bark effect background.
I hope you like this nice little folder .
All comments as usual greatfully received good and bad.

null-65.jpg

null-66.jpg

All the engraving is totally freehand and bespoke.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
That's a good-looking little knife now Trev; as others have said you're really getting a style together here, and it hasn't taken you long.......nice one!..............atb mac

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Cheers mate I'm waiting on more knives coming in the post to do more subtle embellishments or filework.

Busy man. You seem to have found that niche and have taken on people's comments and advice well. We are all different and like different stuff, but you are getting some good comments :)

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Busy man. You seem to have found that niche and have taken on people's comments and advice well. We are all different and like different stuff, but you are getting some good comments :)

Thank you so much sir, I am trying to please as many of you as possible so that my work will be accepted across the board

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Here she is, Trev - if you like the look of her I'll trade you..............let me know what you think mate..............atb mac

IMAG0276.jpgIMAG0277.jpg

William Rogers, Sheffield made in the '50's very slight pitting on the blade but a good project for your skills, eh?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE