Leatherman Kick Multitool w/ leather belt pouch. In good nick.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shootfive

May 25, 2011
Grantham, Lincolnshire
Hi guys.

Just testing the water really to see what people might have going spare that they might like to swap. I have a Leatherman Kick multitool & leather pouch . The tool is as in the link below:

http://www.tesco.com/direct/leather...vel=&sc_cmp=pcp_GSF_Camping+&+Hiking_207-5476

leatherman-kick-multitool.jpg

It’s had a little wear and tear but no ‘real’ use so is in very good condition really. It’s been used mainly for its screwdrivers and bottle opener! A sharpen will have it back to its former glory.

I’ll take a photo of the actual one on offer when I get in later if anyone is interested.

I don’t know 100% what I’m looking for really - I’m new to this and looking for some basic gear to get me started. I have next to no decent kit (no sleep bag, no boots, no waterproofs, no bivvy/tent/tarp, etc - not that I expect all of this for a Leatherman, I’m just letting you know that almost anything will be considered!).

I have a few outdoor bits as I occasionally get out with my air rifle - I have a 38l surplus rucksack and folding knife (SAK and Opinel #8), decent catapult, a few bits of outdoor clothing (but only really cheap surplus DPM used when stalking). I’ve got a firesteel, flint & steel kit, blah blah.

If anyone would like it and has some basic kit to get me started please post below.

I’ll check back later.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

shootfive

May 25, 2011
Grantham, Lincolnshire
Back to the top to see if there's any interest this week.

One thing I do want is a Gelert Solo or similar - a small 1 man lightweight tent to get me started.

As I mentioned above, I can add something (money, any other bits) to the swap.

Thanks gents (and ladies).

shootfive

May 25, 2011
Grantham, Lincolnshire
Medium, roughly. I've been sorted out with some reasonable (if a little garish) waterproofs and boots in the last few days - but what did you have in mind?

Short leg btw (I'm a hobbit).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE