Leather

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
I have a work collegue who had a cream leather three piece suit that he needed to get to the tip, he didnt have a vehicle to get it there and didnt want to pay someone to take it away so I said if he borrows the work van in his lunch break to go get it, I will have the leather, I can break up the frame for my mother to burn on her fire, any metal work can go to recyling centre and the sponge can go in the bin. Now everyone is a winner!!!
I have used a piece for stropping my knives and a lot more can be too. there are also a few large pieces from the back which is obviously the cleanest which are about 2' x 10" which are clean and dry and maybe be used by all you leather workers. It isnt in perfect condition and it has been in the elements for 5-6 weeks so some of the leather has a bit of mildew on the underside. but its still clean on top. Does anyone know if it can be washed off?

If anybody wants a small piece PM me and I can post some too you. If anyone wants some of the larger bits I would like to see if a little trade can be arranged, just to make it a bit more interesting to be honest. I am after small pieces of spalted or coloured wood or paracord items (not already made bracelets).

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE