leather sheath for spyderco bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have made a sheath for a spyderco bushcraft, it has been dyed with fiebings choclate dye, and finished with fiebings carnauba cream and fiebings leather sheen.
This sheath has my makers mark on the belt loop, and a compass rose on the front, to aid with direction, it also has a dangler system included.
This sheath is a friction fit, not wet formed.
IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICS YOU CAN SEE CLOSER UP.

i would like 23.50 for this sheath please, that covers pay-pal, and postage as well.
KNIFE AND FIRE STEEL NOT INCLUDED.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Couldn't ask for better service. I bought the sheath mid afternoon yesterday and it arrived here with the early post this morning :approve:

The sheath itself is a beautifully solid piece of work, absolutely sound :D The photos don't do it justice tbh.
Lee sent another, narrower, dangler clip for me since he knows I use a baldric carry, and he gave the sheath another waterproofing cream waxing for me too; both very much appreciated :cool:
My knife fits snug and secure yet I can get it out without having to wrestle with the sheath.
Really pleased with the whole thing :D

atb,
M

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thank you so much for the words toddy they mean so much it makes me very happy when i can make a customer happy, and they get what they need and want. i wish i could brush up on the photography, as i think in my oppinion, my work looks much better in the flesh, than it does through the terrible pics i take.
Thanks again toddy.
and take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE