Leather Sheath For Sale or Trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
This is one of my personal sheaths, I made this a while ago for a knife that i no longer have and therefore the sheath is now surplus to my requirements, i have placed the ad here, because as Maker and following the forum rules, i cannot post this up in the Members Classifieds.

Right hand carry leather belt sheath with some carved lines on the front, sheath is made from 3mm Veg tan dyed a light tan and sewn with artificial sinew, please note this sheath is in a used, but not abused condition,

DSCN6900.jpg

DSCN6902.jpg

The sheath shows signs of it's life, but is still in a perfectly usable condition and will give many years of trouble free service, i will give the sheath a bit of a "service" before mailing it off, it suits Clipper/Woodlore sized and styled blades

Asking £20.00 including UK Postage & paypal fees or happy to trade for items of a similar value, ie a couple of Carbon Mora Clippers or something along those lines.

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
Beautiful work as always mate.
I would snap it up... If it was LEFT HANDED!
Why is everyone righty's.......god damn you man

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
hi mate, would you be willing to take a pair of size 10 army boots for it, they are like new and have only been worn a few times

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
hi mate, would you be willing to take a pair of size 10 army boots for it, they are like new and have only been worn a few times

Would have done in a snap last week mate, just bought youngest a new pair of boots in a 10, eldest and i have larger feet im afraid:(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE