leather sheath for my shing knife i made.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have made a sheath for the shing knife i made, now, because the knife was a little bigger i was able to put a dc4 holder on this one, as with some knives i have to put a dc3, i also pimped it a little with some tooling as its for me, i gave it a little barbed wire border, on the front. and some other embellishments here and there, it is my multi carry system, but with a few extras. for the people that are not familiar with with my sheath if they have a look through my threads they will see how the system works.
i hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments welcome.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Love it. Definately the dogs whatsits Lee; lovely job and I bet your very proud of that entire package.
i am, and thank you mate, i looked for you at the show on sunday, and asked ian/ longstrider where you were, it was nice to put some faces to names, had a great day.
tom thank you for your kind comments bud.

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
i am, and thank you mate, i looked for you at the show on sunday, and asked ian/ longstrider where you were, it was nice to put some faces to names, had a great day.
tom thank you for your kind comments bud.

Unfortunately I didn't make the show but it seems to have gone down very well with all that attended and I hope you picked up a few orders.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Unfortunately I didn't make the show but it seems to have gone down very well with all that attended and I hope you picked up a few orders.
i did mate thank you, maybe ill see you at the next one, shing has asked me to start doing his leather work.
are you going to the wilderness gathering.?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE