Sold Leather notebook covers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Two Notebook cover for sale. These are made for Field Note sized notebooks and will also take a UK passport.

Both hand made by me in 2mm veg tan leather, Fiebings professional dye and Ritza 0.8mm thread

Both have two credit card and an SD card pocket and two slip pockets which the books slide into.

The brown one in Spanish Brown and has a magnetic catch.

The Oxbood one has a press stud catch (this is darker in real like, more like the inside picture of it with the notebook showing)

Nothing else in the picture comes with them.

£45 posted to UK

Untitled by Leaky5, on Flickr

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I am going to drop these down to £25 each posted just to clear them and use the funds to move on to different designs.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Okey dokey, I'll have the other, please. Send me your Ppal details and I'll get straight on it.

Noodling in a charity shop this afternoon I chanced upon a sealed pack of four of the old grey Moleskine field note books for fifty pence so it'd be churlish not to take advantage of this bargain price; and tomorrow I'll treat myself to a nice pen to compliment them :)

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Okey dokey, I'll have the other, please. Send me your Ppal details and I'll get straight on it.

Noodling in a charity shop this afternoon I chanced upon a sealed pack of four of the old grey Moleskine field note books for fifty pence so it'd be churlish not to take advantage of this bargain price; and tomorrow I'll treat myself to a nice pen to compliment them :)

Good catch on both the note books and the cover Sir. ☺

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon

Nice find in the charity shop. Message on the way

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE