Latest and last bag for a while i think

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
It’s intended as a days out / travel bag, with dedicated camera pocket.

It can be used flap fully shut down to be a bit more secure, flap velcro’ed up just above the camera pocket if I want to get to the camera a lot or even flap flipped over the back to get to all sections easily.

It has an external zipped pocket on the back, camera pocket at the front. A fully opening zipped pocket with another zipped compartments and various pockets ( I will probably reinforce the front flap with some cardboard to and some rigidity and a main pocket for slightly larger items.

The camera pocket is Velcro lined, my first attempt at a drop in padded section is not great, it will protect the camera, but I will probably have another go at that sometime.

The strap is removable and I might have a go at some kind of leather wet moulded camera holster to add to the strap. There is also a small amount of webbing on one side and I will probably make water bottle pouch to go on it.

My external binding is still a little bit messy, but as it is only for me I am not to worried. Ignore any white lines, that is just tailors chalk and I just need to tidy up any loose cottons.

With the flap closed it should be reasonably water proof as well.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
That's about it = For years, I've been looking for a bag for a field kit for watercolor painting, of all things.
I can just about list what goes in which pocket!

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I recently made an A3 art folder for my son. It takes an A3 canvas, all his paints, brushes and other items.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
I am in awe.
How the heck do you go about designing and making a bag like that?
With anything in wood I can visualise it but with cloth/material I get lost...it don't play fair.

Rob.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I am in awe.
How the heck do you go about designing and making a bag like that?
With anything in wood I can visualise it but with cloth/material I get lost...it don't play fair.

Rob.
They are all done in sections and then sewn together. There is a great tutorial on EDC forums DIY section.
This is loosely based on a Hazard 4 Tonto.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE