Last of the sun?

saxonaxe

Settler
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
Made a quick trip to the coast for a couple of nights. Used a Vango tent which was hiding in the spare room and which I had completely forgotten about.
The Gower Peninsular is a beautiful area, plenty of nice walks and some lovely beaches and the holiday crowds are a fading memory.

I've no idea what the temperatures were except to say it was straight out of riding gear into shorts and flip-flops! Absolutely cooking. :cool:
Views from the tent.. Fields, coast and sea and not a person in sight except for a Farmer baling and loading a trailer.

Mornings were very Autumnal, heavy dew which soon dried in the hot sun, and the darkening evenings gave me cause for thought about venturing into the 21st Century...:laugh:
As always I took a book to read, currently ( The unlikely voyage of Jack de Crow) but today having returned to the world, I read on the forum about E Readers..Kindles etc: and with many future nights out in prospect I wondered if instead of hauling books, some hard backed, I should invest in a Gizmo... To illustrate my way of life I offer the photo below...

Internet is via this ancient home pc, I very rarely carry the no Internet mobile phone anyway, usually when I'm out on the Scooter just in case of a breakdown that I can't roadside fix etc:

Rather than clutter up 'Out and about' with questions, I'll post requesting info in Resources. Remember the photo above though, you are advising someone who thinks a flint axe is advanced kit...:laugh:..:laugh:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE