For Sale Larry Chew Cujo flipper

Every_Cloud

Mar 13, 2024
Southern part of the UK
Custom Knife - Larry Chew Cujo flipper frame lock with a zirconium bolster and lightening strike carbon fiber - includes tether and tether pendent - IMHO Mint condition see photos. £750 now £500 includes UK Postage.

PayPal. PM if interested.

Larry Chew_2762.jpg

Larry Chew_2758.jpgLarry Chew_2760.jpgLarry Chew_2764.jpgLarry Chew_2765.jpg
Larry Chew_2763.jpg

Attachments

• Larry Chew_2759.jpg
    Larry Chew_2759.jpg
    623 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisstares

Every_Cloud

Mar 13, 2024
Southern part of the UK
Well …. I stand corrected. Just double checked and you are right. That is really good news. thank you

What about auto's - they are illegal to carry but are they illegal to collect

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
Well …. I stand corrected. Just double checked and you are right. That is really good news. thank you

What about auto's - they are illegal to carry but are they illegal to collect
I’m pretty sure that now, they are sadly, illegal to own outright, where as formerly, if it was an heirloom, or a historical purchase by someone when they were legal (my father had one but although I still have it, the spring broke a long time ago so is now classed as a lock knife), they were legal to have in your home, but not now- the same as sprung coshes and knucledusters.

just_john

Mar 22, 2012
South Wales
I’m pretty sure that now, they are sadly, illegal to own outright, where as formerly, if it was an heirloom, or a historical purchase by someone when they were legal (my father had one but although I still have it, the spring broke a long time ago so is now classed as a lock knife), they were legal to have in your home, but not now- the same as sprung coshes and knucledusters.
Yes, illegal to own, sell or buy. Only place for them is in bits in the bin unfortunately, or taken apart so there is no auto action I guess.

Reactions: matarius777

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE