Lakes backpack/wildcamp April 23/24/25

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I am thinking of going up to the lakes for a bimble and wild camp on the above dates nothing to serious or strenous as I for one and just creeping back into fitness after a long lay off.

hopefully the weather will be spring like and nice. If its a bit crappy may just valley camp somewhere and have a couple of days normal hillwalking.

If anyones interested in meeting up there or would like a lift up if on route let me know
would be good to meet some of the folk on here and have a natter over a brew with a view.

Andy

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Brill Rich, but do not incur the wrath of SWMBO for missing her birthday. Mine is a couple of weekends before it or i would have gone a bit earlier but that idea was rejected by powers on high!!

will problies get in touch ref a jaunt up on the NY moors or the Peaks maybe before it for a day if you like.

Andy

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
will problies get in touch ref a jaunt up on the NY moors or the Peaks maybe before it for a day if you like.

Andy

Sounds good to me, I`ll PM you with some dates for when she`s got nothing planned for me. Should be somewhere around Autumn 2013

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Jay I was avoiding half term due to the kids been on hols. swmbo has plans for the half term as a family but I can do most weekends with some planning even if its just a day walk somewhere local of a quick overnight bivvy.

Keep me posted.

Andy

Lordyosch

Forager
Aug 19, 2007
Bradford, UK
Jay I was avoiding half term due to the kids been on hols. swmbo has plans for the half term as a family but I can do most weekends with some planning even if its just a day walk somewhere local of a quick overnight bivvy.

Keep me posted.

Andy

As a friend of mine tells me teaching is the 'best part-time job in the world' but its a bugger for doing things mid-week when its quiet!

I'll keep my eyes out for postings that I can make...

Jay (no work all week...)

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Jay If I get my skates on and Fit my daughters bedroom carpet and get her bathroom floor grouted ( I hate grouting! ) I may be able to slope of for a day towards the end of the week. Watch this space or I may pm you if your interested.

Andy

lostagain

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2008
Windermere
Dammit, start work 6am on 23,24 and 25th !!!!
I hope the weather is kind for you. Let me know if there are any small gatherings later in the year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE