knives, bags and odds and ends

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
1)First up is a knife bundle consisting of a mora classic no 2 bought recently from monkey boy but as I also bought a no 1 and its the perfect size for me I can't see me using it - its in great condition apart from the paint chip you can see in the pic - this is only superficial and isn't deep into the wood handle - its almost like it wants to be stripped of the paint.....:)

mora 511 OD green - used and I took some sand paper to the handle to improve the grip which is not as asthetic and it could be but does the trick
opinel no 6 - lightly modded carbon steel - unused
razor/saw in a kydex sheath

looking for £20 for the lot

over 18's only - please do not be upset if iask for proof of age

View attachment 44220

next up is a helikon essentals kit bag - lightly used not that you could tell lovely little day bag in coyote brown

looking for £30 incx postage and paypal and i'll throw in a USGI plastic canteen

View attachment 44221

next up is a Baribal waist pack black - loads of pockets and elastic loops, looking for £15 inc postage and paypal fees
View attachment 44222

next up is a pair of size small nomex pilots gloves tried on but otherwise unused
looking for £10 inc postage and paypal fees

View attachment 44223

next is a Maxpedititon RIF wallet - not sure on the model so the pics should help - bought 2 but my current one is 3 years old and looks as new! so looking for £10 inc postage and paypal fees

View attachment 44224

View attachment 44225

finally i have a TADGEAR tool roll - perfect for EDC or even a small survival kit wallet. The main pocket is credit card sized so you should be able to work out the rest - I took of the surplus strap to give it a lower profile but it could eaisly be added back on looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees

View attachment 44226

View attachment 44227

deals done on multibuys (more than 2 items) paypal and postage included

due to work i can only post at weekends

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
bundle of knives SOLD

only these items left

helikon essentials kit bag - lightly used not that you could tell lovely little day bag in coyote brown

looking for £30 incx postage and paypal and i'll throw in a USGI plastic canteen

next up is a Baribal waist pack black - loads of pockets and elastic loops, looking for £15 inc postage and paypal fees

next up is a pair of size small nomex pilots gloves tried on but otherwise unused
looking for £10 inc postage and paypal fees

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE