knives and a swedish army pack

Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
For the knives I'm after leather working tools. The pack on its own, I'm not sure but I'd in an ideal world like a decent day pack like a forces 33 or an airjet pack in black or OG, and for this I'd be happy to offer more than one item.

Edit: also intereted in leather strop on a stick, possibles pouch anything interesting WHY

Opinal No8 in stainless steel. TRADED
Nice little knife, unusual in SS useful if you doa lot near water and its nice and sharp too.

P1010104.jpg

Frost Mora Clipper with origional and leather Sheath (needs sharpening) TRADED
P1010103.jpg

Old (been in a drawer about 20 years) stainless steel pen/lock knife has kept a really nice edge. Ideal for making pretty as a project? TRADED
P1010105.jpg

Swedish army pack. these are great packs but this one needs a good clean probably a steam to get out some of the stains and the leather could do with a good feed but still got plenty life in it if you spend some time making it pretty.
P1010106.jpg

P1010108.jpg

Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
Only the pack left now. trade value is about £15 including postage. anything interesting considered but things I need are black possibles pouch, strop bat or strop on a stick whatever they're called. couple of leather working tools adjustable gouger, awl, stitch marker? black leather suitable for making a possibles pouch? WHY

try me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE