Knife Makers

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

AndyH

Forager
Aug 20, 2008
114
37
Shetland
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I am looking for some information please.

Do we have any knife makers on this forum? I am relatively new here, and am looking for someone to make me a small UK legal friction folder with a bottle opener at the blunt end of the tang. The closer to a Michael Morris type friction folder the better. We can call it a homage, rather than a copy if that helps!
 
Off the top of my head there's Dave Budd, Stew, FGYT, Robevs on this forum who could help you out

My apologies if I forgot other makers
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE