Knife for swap

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
I have an Aitor jungle king 2 that I've only used twice and would like to swap for some bushcrafting stuff. It has only a few marks from the sheath and is missing the small plastic vial from inside the handle but is otherwise is as new. It cost me £80 last year (and that was cheap) but am open to offers of swaps etc. Ideally i'm looking for a tarp, waterproof jacket or other bushcrafty things. It is a superb knife and extreamely sharp. :)
http://www.donrearic.com/aitor.html

IMGP1518-copy.jpg

IMGP1522-copy.jpg

The Jungle King II has a 5 1/2 inch blade and weighs 16.1 ounces. Aitor steel is manufactured of a high carbon stainless steel which has a hardness rangre of Rockwell C 55/58 and is an improvement over the famous 440C alloy. Blades crafted from these premium-grade alloys are heat treated by an advanced system to enable AITOR's incredible "shaving sharp" edge. The handle and pommel are of nonmagnetic 18/8 stainless steel.

The rigid sheath of olive green polyamide and fiberglass holds a 5m nylon cord, compass, SOS symbols, signalling mirror, ruler in mm and inches, latex tube for use as a tourniquet, 8m cord, catapult fork, JKII skinner knife

Knife length is 10 3/4 inches.

Blade length is 5 1/2 inches.

Blade thickness is 1/8 inch.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
It's not a cheap evilbay rambo job though, it's a top quality piece of kit ( $140) new and i'd rather swap it for some bushcraft books or a tarp than put in ebay. Dont have a sellers account anyway :eek:

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
No probs mate, no offence taken.

The saw is actually really good which did surprise me a bit. It means you dont have to carry a seperate saw. And the built in catapult in the sheath is cool too :rolleyes:

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Nice one ;) Now not so sure i want to swap it lol. But i do need some new kit. It really is built like a tank, i always had it in an emergency kit packed into a 30ltr rucksak because i knew i could rely on it. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE