Kitmountain 3 The Quickening!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
More bits that have been lurking with the Balrog in the depths of the kitmountain.
PayPal preferred but chq or cash will be fine.All the kitmountain items are also
now up for swaps.See my Swap Shop thread for details.

1. and 2. Silverpoint EX3 LED torch with a baby multitool.Brand new still in the blister pack.These are nice
little torches for everyday use and seem pretty tough.3 Watt Cree Led max 180 lumens with a nice wide beam.
The multitools are very lightweight in every sense but small and compact.Retail was £25. NOW £12.50

3. Vintage Winchester Lock Knife.This is one of the original handmade Winchester pocket knives before they got into
bed with Gerber.Very sharp and rock solid lockup.It is a seriously good knife but I prefer legal EDC! NOW £35

4. and 5.Two identical twin pocket knives from Thiers .I bought one myself and the other was bought for me , both in Wenge.
In smart acetate pack with a leatherette slipcase. Length closed 5 1/4" , blade length 3 1/2" , open length a whisker over 8".
Blade is 12C27 steel and is in mint condition; never stropped or cut anything at all.Scales are nicely grained dark wenge and the overall feel of the knife when open is not unlike a Laguiole.Pretty classy looking and light enough for a suit pocket.Only selling as I have already got one in Olive wood.The blade almost locks by the steel ball popping into the recess on the back of the knife which renders it nice and solid , but pops out easily to close the knife.I'm not sure that it would qualify as a lock knife as it is never "locked".An interesting addition to any collection and possible subject for modding or pimping. £30 ea all inc.

7. and 8. 2x Manfrotto Nano 1 pockets/pouches.In olive drab (near as I can judge).Brand new original packaging never used as I don't need them.They were a gift.
Dimensions 80mm x 105mm x 40mm (external) 75mm x 100mm x 35mm (internal).Main compartment as above , there is also a part to store memory cards I guess.Would suit plasters , sutures , blister packs of pills etc. Looks & feels like Cordura but appears to have the usual Manfrotto quality.
Belt loop on rear to fit belts up to 50mm.They would make a great belt-carry FAK. £7 each all inc. Both for £12

9. Elwell medium sized axe.Face is 4" Head is 7" and 27" overall.Head weighs 2 3/4 lbs and is stamped ELWELL 2 3/4.It is in good condition and is very sharp.
The haft is stamped Edward Elwell Wednesbury and appears to be the original.There are a couple of superficial scratches near the head but it is sound and very tight
with a wooden wedge.No metal wedge on this one.The GB equivalent I'd guess would be the Scandi Forest Axe.I have only used it a couple of times and it is a great
tool to use.Light enough to swing all day but enough clout to take a small tree down and process it easily.I have honed it but no files or stones needed. (I shall LIE about contents this time at PO) NOW £45 INC PAYPAL AND POSTAGE

10.Collins complete British Wild Flowers.Nice book in very good condition.Paperback. £4 all inc.

11.Chris Ryan's Ultimate Survival Guide.Appalling TEOTWAKI Rambo style cover but the info inside is mostly very sound.Much overlaps with Lofty's book but there is good info and lots of detail and diagrams on fire
shelter , traps and medicine.Plus two good chapters on Getting Found and on Getting Lost.It's a good read but I already have a copy.This one in mint condition.Hardback + dustjacket £4.50 all inc.

12. Collapsible water bottle from Cotswold.Unopened and unused with a baby carabiner to fasten to pack or belt.Holds 400ml comfortably.I have two but one has no packaging. £3 each ONE LEFT

Pics here.Back to front as usual! http://s1088.beta.photobucket.com/user/plastic-ninja/library/
All these items are over 18s only and unless I know you I will want proof please.
Post interest here and then PM to confirm.PM is final in case of duplication.
Pics are here : http://s1088.beta.photobucket.com/user/plastic-ninja/library/
Cheers , Simon

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE