Free Kit Mountain Reductions #2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gleams

Nov 20, 2006
Romford
It is time to reduce the size the kit mountain is taking up else risk a land slide.

The following items are offered to you at a very reduced price. I am not looking to retire from the proceeds of this sale but rather just want rid of the kit. And hate the idea of throwing it away.
All I ask is for us to agree a postage and packaging cost for any required items and perhaps a few little pay-it-forward good deeds.

-----------------------------------------------------

PLCE DPM Vest

Not much to say about this. I have never used it so its in same condition it was when I bought it.
20200530_205630.jpg

Mittens Inner Arctic MK3 Medium

Never used. Like new.
20200530_205817.jpg

Now you have got to the end I will re-state that everything here is cheap. Effectively free if you dont count the cost of postage and packaging and associated paypal fees.
I would prefer paypal or bank transfer.

I hope you help me move some of my junk out of my house and into yours ;)

Last edited:

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Can I take the respirator bag and the Milbank bag please, will gift to the lad next door

RichardJackson

Forager
Jul 7, 2011
Beccles
Hi, please could I take the DPM hippo/hip padding belt and any of the clips/snaps/buckles left over that are in your #3 thread? I was also gonna say strapping etc, but I think that has all been spoken for. We can talk dosh on PM. Thank you Richard

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE