Khyam Nebraska Deluxe (Huge Tent)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi All,

Now this isn't going to appeal to the micro lightweight backpacking frat...but it may be of interest to those of you with families or scout Troops.

I have an almost brand new Khyam Nebraska Deluxe (used twice) tent. It is pole and sleeve, will sit about 12 or so and sleep 9 in pods (3 separate pods) or about 20 with pods removed!

'Khyam Nebraska Deluxe has 3 bedroom pods and an enormous living area in the centre. The three bedrooms can sleep up to 3 people each. The tent comes complete with a fitted groundsheet that covers the entire floorplan of the tent (not a sewn-in groundsheet). made of a fire retardent material, large front porch with side and front doors, pre attached guylines and colour coded poles. A tremendous buy for someone looking for a large quality tent'

It is in dark grey and OD and that is why my wife has made me replace it with something less..er...military looking :) (I was happy with it..:( )

As I am a seasoned family camper (and realistic) I know that posting this beast is out of the question, and I am not prepared to arrange for a courier. However, if someone wants it, and is prepared to either come and get it or arrange for a courier to call (I work from home in Weymouth, Dorset for the next 3-4 weeks) then by all means drop me a pm. Retailed at £420, bought from outdoor megastore for £325...I would like £80 NOW £60 and it's yours.

I may have nicked a few of the pegs, but truly it is in mint condition.

KhyamNebraskaDeluxe.jpg

Cheers

Sack

Last edited:

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I have this tent, but its a breckenridge deluxe, a later version with a SIG.

Its massive, a good buy for a long family camping holiday. We've entertained 10 peeps in the central dome.

This is a bargain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE