Keela jacket and junior Berghaus jacket

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
I have for sale a Keela jacket in size large, I think it's a Munro but please feel free to correct me if wrong.

The size is large and from pit to pit measures approx 28" and also from shoulder to waist is approx 28".

It's in good used condition, one of the zips on the hip pocket jams from time to time but is easy to free and there are a few tiny blacks marks on one of the sleeves but nothing major at all.

I also have a Berghaus kids jacket in good used condition, it shows slight marks from wear but again nothing major. The age size for this is 7-8 years or 122-128 cms. Please note that my sons name has been written on the label.

Both jackets have been looked after and washed in Nikwax.

I'd like SOLD for the Keela (delivered) and £12 for the Berghaus (delivered). Postage is Royal Mail 2nd class and I should be able to get them in the post at the weekend.

Any questions please ask.

IMG_2933.jpgIMG_2937.jpgIMG_2938.jpgIMG_2940.jpgIMG_2941.jpgIMG_2942.jpgIMG_2943.jpgIMG_2944.jpgIMG_2945.jpg

Last edited:

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
How old is the Keela buddy? Been looked after on the best part, i.e, washed without conditioner, re proofed?

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE