Karrimor SF Sabre 45L in OD

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
*** NOW SOLD THANKS ***

Time to thin the heard, my pack collection is getting out of hand again.

Karrimor SF Sabre 45L in olive
Excellent condition throughout, no snags, tears, rips or holes.
All buckles and fastenings in perfect nick

http://www.pri.uk.com/sabre-45.html

£70 incl PP & p&p

Some pics ...

P1010750P.jpg

P1010752P.jpg

P1010751P.jpg

P1010753P.jpg

Last edited:

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Arggghhh why have you done this, I really want one of them but I'm so skint at the moment with being off work and no overtime. Although it's payday tomorrow. I'll keep an eye on it for now.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Ha ha really? I thought you were thinking down.

I've got a few packs but nothing much over 50L anymore, I've had two 75's before and always regretted selling them. I was trying to cram two full winter hammocks quilts plus warm clothing and kit into my mid size packs a few weeks ago and it was a struggle, I think half my problem is I don't like compressing the down as much as I used to.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
I've got a few packs but nothing much over 50L anymore, I've had two 75's before and always regretted selling them. I was trying to cram two full winter hammocks quilts plus warm clothing and kit into my mid size packs a few weeks ago and it was a struggle, I think half my problem is I don't like compressing the down as much as I used to.

Fair enough, my 75 is huge that's why I wanted your 45 and then if I add the pouches it gives me 70! I could have done a deal on my Karrimor Jaguar 75.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE