Karrimor Sabre 45 + side pockets

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Thinning out the kit cupboard again, and I've decided this has to go!

Olive green, Karrimor Sabre 45, in 'as new' condition as it's only been used once or twice - no marks, scrapes etc

Complete with the PLCE side pockets - these were bought separately but are also in top condition.

If you'd like pics please let me know, otherwise it's the same as advertised on Woodlore's site and numerous others.

Bargain at £75 inc p&p

First pm secures! :)

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Pic as promised.....

IMGP0639.jpg

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Nice to see this.
Mine must be the older version, I don't have the bottom "clip" over the pockets on mine, only at the top. The bottom one is a standard buckle.
Also, I don't have any top clips above the side pocket to attach.

Did you add those clips yourself Slamdunk?
Karrimor make a few different versions of the 45? got mine about 2 years ago think.

Here's mine:
sabre45ogprofile.jpg

Cheers :)
Carlo

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Sold pending funds - pm sent :)

Carlo - nothing added by me, it is as it came from the suppier and is a cracking bag!

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Thought not, just checking tho.
I guess i could add a clip on that bottom one to replace the buckle... the buckle really gets on my nerves... never occurred to me to do that.. cheers! :)

And agreed, it is a really sweet bag, I have 2 other decent / bigger bags, but this is the one I always pick up :)

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
if you buy direct from PRI.COM you can purchase the bag brand new for cheaper than this anyway, and the side pockets are only £20.

I got a sabre 60-100 for £128 brand new with warranty, delivered next day..

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
If you download the ruck sack user guide they have a contact number, and you can order and pay with visa. These guys make the bags, and as a consequence offer the best price around. Good luck.

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
I just spoke to PRI about buying direct from them and they wont have it :(

I then said that a "friend" had recently and they explained they have been in a transition period while a new distributor gets up and running and gave me their details. I said it was recent and they said they may well have delt direct with some people in recent weeks but will now only deal with serving members of the police or forces. Didn't try getting away with that one as figured they would expect proof of some kind :rolleyes:

Euro Tek (sp?) isn't interested in dealing direct either and the lady I spoke to couldn't even find a retailer stocking Sabres!

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Bought mine from John Bull Clothing a while back....after I'd done my price comparisons I contacted them by phone. After a quick chat they were more than happy to give me the best deal.....it was with me next day :)

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Bought mine from John Bull Clothing a while back....after I'd done my price comparisons I contacted them by phone. After a quick chat they were more than happy to give me the best deal.....it was with me next day :)

I never think to do this.
I'd rather buy from a reputable company, but I just go out, find the best price and then buy it from the place with the best deal...
I guess I think that it's cheeky to go back to a company and say "I found it cheaper here, will you price match that?"
I know that most companies would rather lose a bit in profit and keep your custom, just how I feel (which is probably wrong). I think, if they wanted to keep me they they would offer the best price to start with?

Do you do it often, and how often does it work ?

Cheers
Carlo

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
I'm not quite as blunt as that...:lmao: Because most of the traders are astute and know that many of their customers are price matching anyway most will enjoy the banter. In this case, a good friend who buys from them told me to have a word and tell them what I was looking for and ask what their best price was. The guy was extremely helpful, offered a price to compare with the lowest I'd found and despatched the goods straightaway. Sometimes you find that a supplier who quotes cheapest then charges a higher postage. Even if they don't want to play ball, traders often have a laugh with you about it and ask if you're trying to bankrupt them. Basically, if you don't ask....you don't receive. Good luck..:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE