Karrimor Sabre 35 - As New

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
For sale, my as new Sabre 35, ive worn this precisely twice in the three weeks ive had it, i discovered that I prefer my Sabre 45, so this one has to go.

DSCN7792.jpg

DSCN7793.jpg

The pack is in perfect condition, bar a small bit of mud on the bottom and waist strap from when i wore it the last time, all straps and buckles are in perfect working condition and there are no rips, pulls or tears etc anywhere that i can see.

Specification from the Karrimor SF website

Description

Lightweight and versatile, the Sabre 35 is an ideal day sack. The Sabre 35 includes two fixed 2.5 litre side pockets suitable for water bottles or other items.

Constructed from 600 denier rip-stop fabric with 1000 denier reinforcement on the top and bottom, resulting in less weight to carry without a detrimental effect on durability.

Main fabric:KS60

KS60-RS is a 600 Denier polyester fabric with a Silicone/PU elastomer coating that gives
excellent tear and abrasion resistance with the benefit of being lighter in weight. The fabric is finished with a durable water repellent (DWR).

Features

● Coolmesh back system
● S-shaped shoulder harness
● Sternum strap
● One main compartment
● Reinforced lid and base
● Integrated side pockets
● Integrated security pockets
● Zipped lid compartment
● Stuff pockets
● Shock cord carry system
● Twin ice axe holders
● Durable water repellent (DWR)
● Reinforced with bartacks
● Rotproof thread
● YKK zips

Asking £65.00 including UK postage and Paypal fees, this is less than i paid for it, price does not include the whistle that is seen attached to the shoulder strap, or will swap for a Sabre45 in good condition, can be without side pockets as i have four sets of those already.

outdoorpaddy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2011
Northern Ireland
I have one of these myself and they really are great packs, very functional and very comfy to carry. I cant recommend it enough.
Good luck with the sale

outdoorpaddy

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I have one of these myself and they really are great packs, very functional and very comfy to carry. I cant recommend it enough.
Good luck with the sale

outdoorpaddy

Thanks mate, as you say it's a great pack, it wont get the use it deserves here though, shame really.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
To answer a couple of questions ive received on this,

1 - Yes, i am open to trades of an appropriate and equal value, although, im not sure what equipment i need, so if you have something to trade, let me know, you never know, i might not realise that i need it until im made aware of it.:)

2 - No, i will not accept £25.00 for it, the sale value is as listed above, which is less than i paid for it, im also taking a hit with the paypal fees and posting it out at my cost, so reasonable and sensible offers only please, joke/silly offers will just be deleted.

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Not sure what I have to offer in trade, maybe something that is easy to get here but harder in the UK (hint, the county I reside in is officially biligual, Swedish and Sami)? The local surplus shop sells size C50 brand new (AFAICT) M58 wool pants, but those are far too cheap to be a sane trade (SEK 75, IIRC). Money is always an option, but a boring option. Moose antler? Books in a language you probably can't read?

Basically I need a backpack for work, and that would fit the bill. PM if you have any trade suggestions or just want the money...

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
Not sure what I have to offer in trade, maybe something that is easy to get here but harder in the UK (hint, the county I reside in is officially biligual, Swedish and Sami)? The local surplus shop sells size C50 brand new (AFAICT) M58 wool pants, but those are far too cheap to be a sane trade (SEK 75, IIRC). Money is always an option, but a boring option. Moose antler? Books in a language you probably can't read?

Basically I need a backpack for work, and that would fit the bill. PM if you have any trade suggestions or just want the money...

Aww shame to take it to PM this was looking interesting. I also have the 35 sabre and it is a cracking wee bag.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE