Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Pics added ..

u3utunad.jpg

4a8umupy.jpg

Feb 27, 2013
Herefordshire
Please could you tell me if this rucksack has a fitted rain cover? Is it the model with two detachable bags that fit on either side? Is the adjustable system Karrimor's SA system from the 1980s/90s? Presumably the rucksack pre-dates Karrimor's fall from grace in the early 2000s (2004?) You say 'mint' condition, what is the wear like on the fabric at the base? Are all the buckles and straps in place?
Is it pick up only? I live in Herefordshire.

Sorry for the number of questions, but I'm look for a well-built rucksack to use prior to up-grading at some future date.

Best

Clive Dickinson

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Please could you tell me if this rucksack has a fitted rain cover? Is it the model with two detachable bags that fit on either side? Is the adjustable system Karrimor's SA system from the 1980s/90s? Presumably the rucksack pre-dates Karrimor's fall from grace in the early 2000s (2004?) You say 'mint' condition, what is the wear like on the fabric at the base? Are all the buckles and straps in place?
Is it pick up only? I live in Herefordshire.

Sorry for the number of questions, but I'm look for a well-built rucksack to use prior to up-grading at some future date.

Best

Clive Dickinson

Cheers for the enquiries Clive. It sounds like you are mistaking it for another model.

The side pockets don't detach, there is no rain cover or pocket for one. I couldn't say what the adjusting system is called. There are no faults, its clean with no holes or tears , the straps and buckles are all intact and original. The main compartment was hand made by a lady named Kath, Jon made the lid and the person who made the hip belt found that his Biro was running out, so he just put his number on it. They all lived in the uk and it was made in the uk. The base has two minute marks, where I've slung it in the back of my jeep once.
The price includes postage. Hope this helps
Atb
Chis Bubba Hick

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
just like to say, at 18 pounds inc postage, someones birthday will probably run to 4 stella's from the outdoor !

Stick it on the seat of lucifer, the prince of evilbay.

I've seen em go for £30+ £13 p+p english made good condition !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE