Jungle blanket query.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
The plain cloth is in interior, the patterned one the outside, you should also notice the outside cloth is slightly longer by a few mm. If it's dark and you can't see to tell the difference, lay out the blanket so when your under it the label is to the left of your feet. I have both the regular and the XL and the label is in the same place on both.

Reactions: oldtimer

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
The plain cloth is in interior, the patterned one the outside, you should also notice the outside cloth is slightly longer by a few mm. If it's dark and you can't see to tell the difference, lay out the blanket so when your under it the label is to the left of your feet. I have both the regular and the XL and the label is in the same place on both.

Much as I think they’re superb things, when it’s dark you actually have no idea if you’ve even got the blanket lengthways until your feet poke out the end. ;)

My wife and I used the regular and XL all summer in the camper and regularly exchanged blankets in the night without even realising. Doesn’t matter which way up they are to be honest, they work fine whatever.

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
Doesn’t matter which way up they are to be honest, they work fine whatever.

My OCD would disagree with you ;)

I actually use the jungle blanket at home during the colder months due to it's lightweight and warm properties. Never been a fan of a lot of weight on me while sleeping.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
My OCD would disagree with you ;)

I actually use the jungle blanket at home during the colder months due to it's lightweight and warm properties. Never been a fan of a lot of weight on me while sleeping.

I’m the same, can’t have a thick quilt in top of me. When I make the bed with the JB on it, it’s right way up. But they’re so light and slippy it doesn’t stay that way.

Reactions: SaraR

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE