Java Addiction! Handpresso Wild with 190 ESE Pods, Case, Cups

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
As a serious caffeine addict, I've got too many coffee makers, and my vow to clear out my kit means at least one has to go...

This is my Handpresso Wild handheld espresso maker. It knocks out pristine espresso time after time, and is as good at home as it is in the bush. It's had some use, and has a few slight marks on it, but is in great nick and includes a spare set of O rings.

The whole set includes:
- Handpresso Wild handheld coffee maker
- Handpresso case
- Spare O ring set
- 150 Garraways individually sealed ESE coffee pods (mix of Sumatra Crema, Italian Passion, Continental Intenso)
- 18 Illy Decaffeinated ESE pods sealed in a tin
- 12 Illy Espresso pods
- 2 chrome cups and saucers

New, this lot would cost over £150. Yours posted for £65. PRICE DROP TO £55 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Tobes

P1000309.jpgP1000310.jpgP1000311.jpg

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I've been drooling over these for ages but went and bought a Nespresso instead so out of funds.
If you need anything I may have swaps.Cheers ,
Simon

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Sorry mate, this is about reducing kit levels rather than exchanging them :D

It's a great piece of kit, I'm only selling because I've got a bigger espresso machine for home and an aeropress for the woods...

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Wish I'd waited before I bought mine - yours is a real bargain. Where do you buy your ESE pods from?
I need to replace my Aeropress as the filter holder got thrown away by accident one year - the coffee it made was superb

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I should have advertised sooner :)

The coffee comes from Garraways. I remove pods from their wrappers for trips to the woods, reduces bulk/waste and there's no risk of them going stale in that timeframe.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE