For Sale Japanese style steak knife by Citadel. Price drop.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KevinA

Nov 1, 2023
Surrey, UK
Japanese style steak knife by Citadel in Cambodia for sale. Very good condition, like new, with slightly rounded end for comfort in hand.

Hand-made blade with rough quenching. With leather sheath with belt loop added by special request as normally sold without. Steel is 690Co-Bohler stainless steel blade. Rosewood handle with bamboo peg. Length 119mm, thickness 4.2mm and width 20mm. Overall 225mm, weight 92gr. Specifications taken from Dep Dep website. Price new Euros 173, £148.

For sale at £80 through Paypal. Price includes postage within UK and Paypal fees. Age verification required (passport or driving licence).

My vision was to have a traditional eating knife that I could carry on my belt and the knife and sheath fulfil that vision nicely.

Attachments

• IMG_6022.JPG
    IMG_6022.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6048.JPG
    IMG_6048.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6046.JPG
    IMG_6046.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

KevinA

Nov 1, 2023
Surrey, UK
Unfortunately my way forward does not include the knife with me so I’m selling it. The belt loop is very special.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE