Jackets

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I am moving house in a couple of weeks, as long as the solicitors get it sorted, so I need to clear some stuff. It will also apease my wife when my new purchase from Neil1 arrives.

I therefore have 2 barbour jackets to sell. The first is a Mediumweight Gamefair size 44. It has had some wear and there are a few nicks in the fabric. It is a good jacket with loads of life still in it. This jacket is a good compromise in that it gives barbour toughness but is not too heavy. £40

The second is a Heavyweight Northumbria size 36. This has one nick in the outer pocket material but as the pocket is lined things do not fall out. Other than that the jacket is almost as good as new. This jacket is an excellent winter jacket and is bombproof. It will take stuff that would leave a £300 goretex in shreads. £60

Both are excellent quality which you would expect from Barbour. I can post or email pics of the jackets if you are interested.

Bill

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
To expand on Tants question the northumbria is mid thigh length and the gamefair will come down over your bum. That assumes they are the correct chest size for you.

Any more questions or queries let me know.

Go on you know you want to :wink:

Bill

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Ok I'm the only one posting here. :nono:

Had a hitch with the pics so here goes:

91737.jpg

The Northumbria.

91736.jpg

The slight split on the pocket of the same jacket.

And the gamefair

91738.jpg

Let me know if that gets you going.

Bill

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Oh and before anyone beats me to it the sofa was cheap, we normally have a cover on it and I've just ordered a new one :)

Bill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE