its caud ootside !

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
just been outside to close up my greehouses and noticed the temperature was 7 inside a greenhouse in mid june ? what the fek is going on ? me chilli peppers and tomatoes will not grow at all if this keeps up ! p.s its also raining so at least me tatties will grow,lol.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
And long may it continue, I love cold/wet weather, it's a perfect time time to practise fire lighting/management skills and see how a few of those meals you wanted to try next time out will work on the heat you get, or try out that water proof kit you've got while out to see what creatures are enjoying the weather. Garden or wilderness it's all good!

And long may it continue, I love cold/wet weather, it's a perfect time time to practise fire lighting/management skills and see how a few of those meals you wanted to try next time out will work on the heat you get, or try out that water proof kit you've got while out to see what creatures are enjoying the weather. Garden or wilderness it's all good!

Our weather over here has been just as weird. In the first of spring we had a hot spell where it was in the 90s (F) about 32- 34C in the day and 27-29C at night , and then back to spring like temps of 70s (F) about 22-24C in the day and 16-19C at night. Now it's warming back up but we had a storm system pass through the area the other night that was producing large marble sized hale and the temps dropped about ten degrees in an hour that evening.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE