It'd be rude not to...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
'ello...

My name's Joe and I’m an alcoh... no, that's the other group.

I’m here because as a child I went feral for weeks at a time, building a series of interconnected tunnels behind my back garden like the Vietcong.

A few years ago I started rock climbing and alternate between day-glo alpinist man and camo-clad yeti. Presently I’m in the middle of a big yeti phase.

My main skills and abilities are carving bits of wood into smaller bits of wood, creating fire and being a wasp magnet.

I work in central London as a nerd and don’t go out as often as I would like. I have a website if anyone is bored enough to have a look (http://www.lightningstorm.co.uk).

Well, that’s me in a colossal tedious nut shell.

Joe

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Lurch said:
Help me out, on the photos of your cars you say "after being on Eastenders".
Does that refer to you, the cobra or the jag?

The Cobra was on Eastenders... I was too but only for a few seconds, I had a pint in the queen vic. It's actually a basement in one of the houses as the pub is a painted wooden thingy.

moderated: unsuitable content

I did record the episode and have been meaning to upload it to my site for some time... I just haven't got around to it. Some guy came over from Belgum to buy the car... It's probably stored in a controlled environment somewhere now :cry:

At least I had my fun in it :naughty:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE