iPhone 5s 16gb in EE

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
In space grey...16gb memory on EE network.(unsure if its unlocked to other networks)
its virtually mark free apart from a few tiny marks on the edge at the top...its lived in a case all its life.the front screen is totally unmarked as it's had a protector on it,it still had a glass protector on but will remove if you wish.
comes boxed with original charger and USB lead,no earphones unfortunately as my son pinched them.
its been reset to factory settings .im selling as I've just upgraded....
if I had to grade this I would give it a 9 out of 10......it's in that good condition.
ill try upload pictures tomorrow
i would like £140 for it including RMSD

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I'm about to upgrade my son from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5... he's after my 2nd phone, but I'm reluctant to hand it over... its useful having a second phone.

So I'm very interested.... could you confirm it'll work with other networks or is it locked to EE? I think his current sim is a BT one.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
I'm about to upgrade my son from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5... he's after my 2nd phone, but I'm reluctant to hand it over... its useful having a second phone.

So I'm very interested.... could you confirm it'll work with other networks or is it locked to EE? I think his current sim is a BT one.
Its on EE mate and can't confirm it will work on other networks unfortunately..I thing not...!

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Its on EE mate and can't confirm it will work on other networks unfortunately..I thing not...!

I'd love to buy this right now, but my son has just turned 18... he's out on the town enjoying the night life for the first time (or so he admits)

I'll get to speak to him about 2pm tomorrow when he gets back from his girl friends... if the phone is still unsold, I should be able to give a definite answer. He's got his phone on him, but I ain't ringing an 18 year old on his first night on the town... if he's anything like me, he'll be halfway through the contents of a bar by now... family trait, a never-ending liver, or so it would seem.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
I'd love to buy this right now, but my son has just turned 18... he's out on the town enjoying the night life for the first time (or so he admits)

I'll get to speak to him about 2pm tomorrow when he gets back from his girl friends... if the phone is still unsold, I should be able to give a definite answer. He's got his phone on him, but I ain't ringing an 18 year old on his first night on the town... if he's anything like me, he'll be halfway through the contents of a bar by now... family trait, a never-ending liver, or so it would seem.

thats ok mate,let him enjoy himself :)

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Sorry I haven't got back earlier... my lad didn't get in till mid afternoon and we've been chasing a drone around the garden, eating birthday cake and puzzling why he hasn't got a hangover.

Not sure it'll work I'm afraid Wulf... he's on the o2 network with his current phone, so it probably isn't going to be compatible with the one you have :( Worst case scenario he'll be getting my 2nd phone.

Thank you though and good luck with the sale :)

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
It was... home baked. Doesn't half make me feel old having an adult kid though... he's offered to take me out for a pint later on, so swings and roundabouts :D

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
It was... home baked. Doesn't half make me feel old having an adult kid though... he's offered to take me out for a pint later on, so swings and roundabouts :D
Wait till they provide you with grand kids....that makes you feel old mate:lmao:

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Blimey I hope thats a few years off yet... but take it as it comes. I have an 8 year old and a 7 year old as well, so I get the whole teen thing to go through again... my youngest lad will be start coming camping in the woods with me this next summer... so plenty of adventures to be had and make me feel less old :D

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Blimey I hope thats a few years off yet... but take it as it comes. I have an 8 year old and a 7 year old as well, so I get the whole teen thing to go through again... my youngest lad will be start coming camping in the woods with me this next summer... so plenty of adventures to be had and make me feel less old :D
im sure you enjoy every minute with them mate...happy days..!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Steve, phone EE and request a PUK code. All the companies are obliged to unlock the phone from their network. It's easy to do and should increase the desirability.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Most towns and cities have shops which will unlock your phone for a tenner or less, my Galaxy Note 5 cost me £7 to have it unlocked.

Re: grandchildren...now the wife and I are retired and daughter has left nursing to retrain as a Social Worker we are on the School run....those little ones do keep you on the go LOL

Happy Christmas to you all.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Most towns and cities have shops which will unlock your phone for a tenner or less, my Galaxy Note 5 cost me £7 to have it unlocked.

Re: grandchildren...now the wife and I are retired and daughter has left nursing to retrain as a Social Worker we are on the School run....those little ones do keep you on the go LOL

Happy Christmas to you all.

Unless you're in contract or PAYG it doesn't cost anything, the unlocking scam was stopped years ago. You just tell your provider to do it, it's a legal requirement.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/phones/unlock-mobile-phone

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Steve, phone EE and request a PUK code. All the companies are obliged to unlock the phone from their network. It's easy to do and should increase the desirability.
thanks rich great info and this phone will be unlocked by EE within ten days...thanks mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE