Interesting Swimming Companions

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
santaman2000 ? do me a favour and edit that link so that it shows on the site, would you ?

Thank you.

M

It's hardly worth it. Some bears go swimming in Lake Tahoe, they're not swimming companions. It would have made it far more interesting if someone had offered to try and coach the cubs to be swimming companions. And it's filmed vertically with loads of 'oohs' and 'isn't that cute'. Utter YouTube tosh.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
santaman2000 ? do me a favour and edit that link so that it shows on the site, would you ?

Thank you.

M

Sorry Mary. I'd love to oblige but it's over my head technologically. It's just a swimmer's unexpected encounter with a mama bear with a couple of cubs at the human beach on the lake.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
It's hardly worth it. Some bears go swimming in Lake Tahoe, they're not swimming companions. It would have made it far more interesting if someone had offered to try and coach the cubs to be swimming companions. And it's filmed vertically with loads of 'oohs' and 'isn't that cute'. Utter YouTube tosh.

You might like this angle better; but it's jumpier, https://youtu.be/0D_ubRDqBc0

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE