In the doghouse!

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
My Lurcher bitch has had the run of my back garden for a few days and she has been going into my workshop for a nap .I thought i would go in and handle a blade last night ,i have various materials lying about to use but thought i would use the Camel bone slabs but you guessed it she got to them first and treated them like any other bone i found them stashed under the chair ,She obviously sniffed them out from the shelf where all the rest were and chewed them the others were not moved .:red:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Oppss... :censored:

My Saluki x spaniel bitch is terrible for doing things like that. I've lost stuff like carved spoons, a knife, shoes to name a few things :(

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
:yikes: my dog sleeps in the spare bedroom, but he has the run of the house at night. last night i left a packet of cookies and a bar of chocolate on the coffee table when i went to bed. when i got up this morning there were still a packet of cookies and a bar of chocolate on the coffee table, completely untouched. i cannot imagine having to hide things from the dog. it's my house, it's my rules, the dog will do as he's damn well told!

the only time that the dog ever steals food is if i have take-away pizza, then he opens the box, takes one slice, and closes the box again. it's very very hard to get angry with anything that clever, so he's always been allowed to get away with that one :)

cheers

stuart

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
is that the pup steve?

Well she's nearly 2 now Stu... but still full of fun and mischief :)

P1020664.jpg

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Well she's nearly 2 now Stu... but still full of fun and mischief :)

P1020664.jpg

i did the math after i'd wrote that post, time really does fly when you're not paying attention doesn't it :)

she looks like she's grown into a lovely dog steve, glad to hear she's still full of mischief, that's most of the fun with dogs :)

Anzia

Nomad
Sep 25, 2012
Derbyshire
Luckily, the only thing my dog has a weakness for is toilet rolls :rolleyes: I sometimes come home to a confetti shower across the landing... not often though :D

Anzia

Nomad
Sep 25, 2012
Derbyshire
Is it a Labrador then lol?

A short haired Collie x Welsh Sheepdog - a very confused one though. He doesn't herd, he chases. And when his quarry outruns him (always) and vanishes into the undergrowth, he sometimes points, and stares at me like he thinks I'm going to sort it out!

Loving the photo of yours... missed that earlier! What a smile :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE