Ideas for my Conference Workshop

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
http://tag2017cardiff.org/2017/06/01/theorizing-visualization-from-molecules-to-landscapes/

I am about the eighth down.

But I need to bounce a few ideas off of you lot...

WORDS

I am lucky in that I have plenty of words; Always have had an advanced understanding...but TAG is not undergraduate talk, or graduate talk, or even tutor talk...But head of department talk.

I need two new words at the moment.

When you have a material which has dual properties, I am talking about fibreglass or bone, or many modern materials. One part is flexible and the other rigid, so they together are very strong. What is the term for that?

Artistic, crafts, skill, technology, cunning design...magic even, perhaps. I know the Anglo Saxons had a word that encompassed all of those ideas. (Tolkien used it but for the life of me I cannot remember it) but what would we say?

COLOURS

Branding and design. I am lucky. My course was not `Archaeology` as such, but `How to Use Archaeology`.

So I have learnt how to put on my own workshop. I just need to sort the details out.

I need some colours.

My artefacts colours vary from black to white, but the overarching colour of my horn collection is honey coloured.

So I need a nice colour to bring that out.

And a complementing secondary colour.

What would you use?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE