Hunting Smurfs

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
This week I saw the smurfs 2 movie with my 3 year old daughter, ever since then she has been telling us she wants to go to the woods to look for the smurf village.

As there is some not so great weather forecast for this afternoon we decided to head out early this morning to see if we could track down these allusive blue little critters .

Here are a few pics from our morning

Emma decided to ask the Ants in there house if they knew where the smurf village was

we also had a look at the local info to see if we could find any clue there

we found a possible abandoned smurf house

After a long search for the smurfs we finally came across a lone smurf out canoeing in the river, he gave Emma a few tips about where we can go look next time we are in the woods for the smurf village .

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D

Look up fairy doors on the bay; pretty easy to carve :)

My Grandpa made me a round sandpit with two sweeping staircases going down into the flat ring where the fairies could dance. He cast it in concrete so that it was weatherproof. I'd be about your daughter's age at the time. It was a very long time ago, and I still mind the fun I had playing with my imagination at Hawthorn.

Thank you for sharing :D memories like those last :)

cheers,
Toddy

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
:eek:
Looks like a great time out. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks mate, I love going to the woods with the little un :)

:) wonderful :)

made me smile :)

Smiles are all good :)

Excelent, my boy realy want to go see that film too

Its great, kids films rule :)

Parenting: Doing it Right, two thumbs up

Thanks man, we try our best, I was really pleased when my daughter asked to go to the woods to look for smurfs , was an awesome feeling :)

Brilliant mate. Magical times!

yes mate, I think we all have a bit of a kid in us. I still look up in the sky on christmas eve :eek:

Awesome - oh to be a child

They were great days and seeing my daughter experience all that wonder is just amazing :)

:D

Look up fairy doors on the bay; pretty easy to carve :)

My Grandpa made me a round sandpit with two sweeping staircases going down into the flat ring where the fairies could dance. He cast it in concrete so that it was weatherproof. I'd be about your daughter's age at the time. It was a very long time ago, and I still mind the fun I had playing with my imagination at Hawthorn.

Thank you for sharing :D memories like those last :)

cheers,
Toddy

Just looked that up Toddy its a great idea, an whats good is we have an apple tree in our garden with a suitable hole half way up that will work great . I guess a fairy door thread will be imminent from me soon :)

Cheers :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE